Saturday, November 17, 2012

My First eBooks!

I’m excited to announce that I've just launched my very first eBooks that are now available on Amazon for down-loading onto any Kindle reader.

For some twenty years, I've had a tradition of writing a Christmas short story and then reading it to my family on Christmas Eve.  Often, I've taken settings from places I've visited during my mission visits to countries around the world. Others stories are from imagined scenarios surrounding the first Christmas in Bethlehem. All of these are great for reading out loud in a family setting, so I hope many of you will give them a try. And, of course, please tell your friends!

Below are my first three titles which you can find by clicking on the following links. Stay tuned for more that I hope to up-load to Amazon in the coming days and weeks.



The Boy Who Missed Christmas

A teenage shepherd boy encounters a young stranger near Bethlehem and recounts to him his bitter experience of missing the excitement of the first Christmas. To his surprise, the shepherd discovers who his new friend really is.


Amazon price: $.99


The Tale of the Odd Soldier

A mysterious stranger, a magical tree and a set of toy soldiers combine in this Christmas fairy tale to teach the eternal lesson that it is better to give than to receive.


Amazon price: $1.99

 The Bridge

A heart-warming story of an orphan boy in nineteenth-century Paris who is searching for a clue to his lost family. His kindness to strangers pays off during a fateful encounter on his way to celebrate Christmas Eve mass at Notre Dame Cathedral.

Amazon price: $2.99



By the way - I want to give special recognition to my wife, Anita, who has done an amazing job of editing and cleaning up my stories to get ready for publication and also my son, Nathaniel, who has created all the cover art for the titles above.



1 comment: